HANG is a Nashville-based creative group focused on bringing inspiring ideas, thoughtful design, and high-quality goods into the world of sports culture. Also, good attitudes.
We’re looking for a part-time Fulfillment Associate to support our online operations, ideally someone with experience using Shopify’s ecomm platform.
This is an on-site position so you'll need to be in or around the Nashville metro area.
In this role you’ll be responsible for fulfilling online orders in a timely manner, maintaining accurate inventory, and processing returns and exchanges.
You’ll often work alone or with a small group to ensure product is retrieved, organized, and shipped in a timely manner.
Working hours can be extremely flexible (as long as orders are being fulfilled within 24hrs M-F).
- Read and decipher online orders
- Locate and grab merchandise from shelves and storage areas
- Confirm merchandise information matches that of the order
- Inspect merchandise for damage, flaws, and irregularities
- Pack merchandise for delivery
- Transport packed items to shipping partners if necessary
- Process returns & exchanges
- Unbox, fold, and inventory incoming product
- Basic shop upkeep
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience using Shopify as a fulfillment associate or similar role
- Reading and interpreting written work orders
- Ability to stand for longer periods of time
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift heavier objects (i.e. boxes of soft goods)
Other traits that would be nice
- Good communication skills
- Doesn’t steal stuff and is generally a good empathetic human
- Can patiently deal with finicky label printers
- Good with fluctuating hours (some weeks might be 5hrs, some 35hrs)
What we'll bring
- Good attitudes
- Flexible hours
- A healthy employee discount